What is a Referral Associate?
A Referral Associate is someone who can earn income by sending a person they know to a real estate agent as a lead. Referral Associates gain part of the real estate agent’s commission whenever the person they referred buys and/or sells a home while being represented by that real estate agent. It’s as simple as that. You will not yourself list or sell property.
Why should you become a Referral Associate?
It’s an easy way to earn extra income:
- There are no quotas and no mandatory meetings to attend!
- You can do as much or as little as you choose!
- You can refer people who are moving anywhere in the country.
- You can even refer yourself.
This is your business. You’re in control.
Real estate agents pay some fees that do not apply to you as a Referral Associate:
- No Board fees
- No Multiple Listing Service fees
No Errors & Omissions insurance required (in most states)