Who should become a Referral Associate?
YOU SHOULD if you want to earn extra income and one of these applies to you:
- You’re brand-new to real estate. You earned your license recently but you’re not ready to engage in active sales.
- You’ve left – or are about to leave – full-time sales and realize you can utilize your referral status as an annuity.
- You want to get your feet wet in real estate while continuing to work at another career.
YOU SHOULD if you want to earn extra income and one of these is your situation:
- You have a large network of friends and family.
- Your current job or profession is not year-round like teaching, for example.
- Your employment is part-time or seasonal.
- You’re a stay-at-home parent.
- You’re a college student.
- You’re retired and have the time.